- made dough Friday, used on Sunday
- used tomato paste + water instead of tomato sauce in the sauce recipe
- sprayed baking sheet with canola oil spray and patted dough on top
- let rise ~65 min., then preheated oven to 450°
- baked untopped for 5 min., then topped with sauce, sauteed baby bella mushrooms, mozzarella, and raw minced garlic
- baked 8 min. after topping
- sprinkled shredded Parmesan after removing from oven
The crust stuck to the pan quite a bit, so the oil wasn’t enough. Next time, I’ll use parchment paper.
I didn’t like the raw garlic at all. It was much too strong and bitter. But the mushrooms and cheese were great!
Using tomato paste + water in place of tomato sauce wasn’t a good move. The flavor and texture were surprisingly different from the way I normally make this sauce, and I learned to stick with the canned tomato sauce.
I got 24 slices out of this sheet pan pizza, making it last a good long time for the two of us.