Overnight Started Bread from the Laurel’s Kitchen Bread Book
- used hard white wheat berries
- used whole milk instead of powdered milk, and added extra because original starter was super crumbly
- made a loaf of sandwich bread, 6 hamburger buns, and 4 rolls
- used egg/milk wash before baking
- added everything seasoning to the rolls
The rolls turned out very nice and tender, and the everything seasoning was great. I may have cooked too long — the bread was a bit dry. The flavor wasn’t worth the extra steps.